[IGSTK-Developers] Memoryleak in igstk

Matt Turek matt.turek at kitware.com
Wed Jan 2 12:47:47 EST 2008

Torleif,

I've checked in changes to CoordinateReferenceSystemDelegator and
CoordinateSystemInterfaceMacros that should fix this problem. I tested
your example code and the destructor is now being called after
incorporating the changes. If you would verify that the changes fix the
problem for you, I would appreciate it.

You can see the cvs changes here:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Source/igstkCoordinateReferenceSystemDelegator.h?root=IGSTKSandbox&sortby=date&r2=1.4&r1=1.3
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Source/igstkCoordinateReferenceSystemDelegator.cxx?root=IGSTKSandbox&sortby=date&r2=1.4&r1=1.3
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Source/igstkCoordinateSystemInterfaceMacros.h?root=IGSTKSandbox&sortby=date&r2=1.3&r1=1.2

Thanks again for the bug report. Please let me know if you find any
other issues.

Matt