[IGSTK-Developers] Sandbox build system

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Tue Mar 18 17:24:21 EDT 2008

Team,

As part of the preparation for generating installers, I have updated
the sandbox build system. In the new build system,  the sandbox
can be built without  the constraint of the options selected to build IGSTK
CVS.
In the previous build system, the same set of options should be used
to build both IGSTK CVS and Sandbox.

We still need to specify the IGSTK CVS source tree to be able to copy source
files
and test programs from CVS to Sandbox for cross-building and testing.

This means, when you build your sandbox, you will need to specify the IGSTK
CVS
source directory for the option IGSTK_DIR ( not the binary directory )

For dashboard maintainers, please make the change in the ctest scripts
for sandbox submissions.

For example,  zion.­kitware, Linux-g++-4.­1+Sandbox+Loopback-FLTK

//Path to the IGSTK Binary directory

IGSTK_DIR:PATH=/home/ibanez/bin/ISIS/IGSTKFLTKGcc4.1/Debug

should be changed to

//Path to the IGSTK source directory
IGSTK_DIR:PATH=/home/ibanez/src/ISIS/IGSTK

Please make this change as soon as you can so that we will have clean
dashboard

Thanks,
-Andinet