[IGSTK-Developers] Tracking with a Polaris Vicra camera

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:02:08 EST 2010

Hello,

I am just new to the IGSTK, but an old user of ITK and VTK, however.
I have an NDI Polaris Vicra camera and would like to use it for IR marker
tracking. I plan to use IGSTK for communicating with the camera.
I downloaded IGSTK 4.2 and built it and then tried to run some of the
examples. In both the "Navigator" and "TrackingVolumeViewer" examples,
when the program asks for the tracker configuration file, I give the path to
the provided file in the
built-directory/Data/TrackerConfiguration/vicraConfiguration.xml

Both programs generatethe error message "Missing Tag(s) in XML file".
Am I missing something? Or the XML file is corrupted?

Thanks in advance,

Zein