[Insight-developers] More thoughts on Interface directory...

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Thu Aug 10 14:56:10 EDT 2000

I think the regression tests should not depend on any non-itk packages if at all possible. I'm not
sure how to do this yet.

I do believe the classes should have as a start hand crafted test programs that can be easily
validated.
In vtk, we had the problem that many of the tests produced interesting images, but they could not be
validated.

The next level should include more sophisticated tests(ala the vtk examples). Here we may need to
read and write non-image data. Not sure what the solution is right now,

Bill