[Insight-developers] recent checkin

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Aug 23 14:31:17 EDT 2000

I have been working on the build system recently.
If you do a cvs update, please re-run configure (unix)
or re-build and run pcbuilder.

Also, if you are not using insight files from another build
system, you will now have to add two -I options to your build.

1. The top level of the directory you configured in
2. The vxl/vcl directory where you configured it.

I have removed most of the command line -D flags and replaced
them with an itkConfigure.h file.  Also, the vnl build now
uses configure to determine what parts of C++ the compiler
supports.

-Bill