GNTAS Bug Tracking

Vikram Chalana vikram at statsci.com
Fri Mar 3 20:22:19 EST 2000

Ken,
Since we use gnats for multiple projects, category refers to the project
name.
The cool thing about categories is that each category has a person who is
responsible for that category and a list of people who are notified when a
bug is added that category.

In our Insight project, we could have very broad categories such as:
	base-classes
	segmentation-classes
	registration-classes

or, we could have a category for each subcontractor,  e.g.,
	kitware, ge, upenn, etc.

I propose we go with something very broad for now. It is very easy to add
new
categories later.

Vikram
Vikram Chalana, Ph.D.        Senior Research Scientist, MathSoft,Inc.
1700 Westlake Ave. N            206.283.8802 x 314
Seattle, WA 98109                 Fax: 206.283.8802