[Insight-developers] Test programs that won't compile

Joshua Cates cates@cayenne.cs.utah.edu
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:17:21 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

As of early last week (last time I checked anything in or updated) the
files
> >    itkFilterImageAnisotropicDiffusionTest
> >    itkFilterImageSingleOperatorTest
> >    itkNeighborhoodOperatorTest

compiled without warnings or errors on linux w/ gcc 2.95.1  If there are
errors specific to this code now please let me know.

I'm in the process of fixing the Neighborhood object template definitions
to satisfy the microsoft compiler.  If this is especially important to
anyone let me know and I'll expedite.  (still working on getting access to
a windows system and ms compiler on which to test)  Shouldn't affect you
if you aren't using the neighborhood iterators and container classes, or
if you are using gcc.

Thanks,

Josh.

 Josh Cates