[Insight-developers] Fwd:

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Nov 13 10:47:48 EST 2000

Hi Luis-

I just talked to Jim Miller and Bill Lorensen. One thing is clear, the naming
of typedef's is all over the place (and it's not just us, but vxl as
well..apparently
they use_t, _type, and sometimes nothing). We're scratching our heads here
to see if we can come up with any useful naming schemes...please don't
change anything just yet.

Will