[Insight-developers] some problems with mesh::point

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Nov 21 17:07:58 EST 2000

This looks a bit strange:

Mesh::Point myMesh;

Do you mean :

Mesh::Pointer myMesh;

Also, have you done any more typedefs like this one:

typedef itk::Mesh<float>  Mesh;

Perhaps you have one like this:

typedef itk::Vector<float>  Vector;

 From the error messages, it looks like it thinks that the Vector in
itkVectorContainer is an itk::Vector and not an stl::vector.
Perhaps you are the first to compile itkVectorContainer and itkVector
in the same program.    If you have not done the above typedef, we
may need to change the name used in itkVectorContainer from Vector to
STLVector.  Let me know.

-Bill