[Insight-developers] Testing infrastructure

Daniel J. Blezek, Ph.D. blezek at crd.ge.com
Wed Oct 11 17:49:16 EDT 2000

All,

  I'm beginning to put the Insight testing framework into place, and would
like to solicit opinions on how/what/when to test in the framework.  I
suggest that you send me privately your brainstorms, and I'll post a
synopsis later.

  What I'm looking for is input on code testing, rather than algorithm
validation(that is coming, but not in this iteration).  Current ideas
include:

Night testing
Continuous testing
If you can compile/test Insight, you shold be able to sumbit your results
Code coverage
Style check
Memory leak checking
PrintSelf checks
Pipeline/Class operation in a limited memory situation

Thanks,
-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, Ph.D.