[Insight-developers] Private Beta tarballs

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:04:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, all:

Bill Hoffman and I have just replaced the following release tarballs:

ITKSourceUnix.tgz
ITKSourceWin32.zip

The new versions contain a copy of the latest release of CMake, which
should have no problem building Insight.  They are also anonymous
checkouts using the new branch tag (add "-branch" to the release tag) so
that users of the tarballs can do a "cvs .... login" and then update for
any fixes we've made to the release branch.

Please let me know if there are any build problems in the new releases.

-Brad