[Insight-developers] Linux Errors: including itkWindows.h

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:03:03 -0400

The problem is that this system needs to update cmake.
I am almost certain that the cache has an entry that look like this:

CMAKE_USE_WIN32_THREADS:BOOL=@CMAKE_USE_WIN32_THREADS@

Which will evaluate to 1.

So, the cmake needs to be updated and the cache needs to be cleared.

-Bill