[Insight-developers] make clean fails on Linux

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:42:10 -0500

Those are the makefiles that vxl comes with.  The rest of us did not notice it,
because we do out of source builds on unix.   I have removed the files,
so if you do a cvs update, it should work.

-Bill