[Insight-developers] itkMatrix: Algorithms Call: 02/16/01

Paul Hughett hughett@mercur.uphs.upenn.edu
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:12:13 -0500

ting has written:

> I am trying to test my itkDeformable Mesh structure before check it into
> Insight, but I found this new link error happened(I am sure this is related
> with the update of the insight numeric classes) please see it and tell me
> what is wrong here. Thanks!

Ting,

This might be related to the problem that I'm working on.  Changing to the
new directory structure has clobbered many of the directory cross references
used to find include and library files.  If you wait a bit, I might fix this
one for you.  Then again, I might not...

Paul Hughett