[Insight-developers] Finding include and lib directories

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:58:18 -0500

DL_LIBS and THREAD_LIBS should be in the file CMakeVariables.make
which is generated by configure.  If they are not there, then configure
failed to find them which is another problem...

[hoffman@ringworld CMake]$ grep DL CMakeVariables.make
DL_LIBS              = -ldl
[hoffman@ringworld CMake]$ grep THRE CMakeVariables.make
THREAD_LIBS          = -lpthread