[Insight-developers] Finding include and lib directories

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:19:08 -0500

What linux version are you using?
Paul, are you having the same problem?
This is basically the confgure stuff from VTK, which
as far as I know works on most linux machines.

dlopen is looked for in -ldl and that is required for
building itk.   Is there a version of linux that does not
have that??  Yours must have it, because you are able to link??

-Bill