[Insight-developers] Finding include and lib directories

Paul Hughett hughett@mercur.uphs.upenn.edu
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:28:07 -0500

Bill wrote:

> I am a bit lost here.....

> configure does figure out DL_LIBS and THREADS_LIBS.

Interesting.  The hard fact that I have is that I had to explicitly
add dl and pthreads libraries to the LINK_LIBRARIES block in the
CMakeLists.txt files to get the build process to successfully link them
into the test and example programs.  It would seem that there is still
a problem here, but not the one I thought it was.  How are the results
of configuration supposed to be propagated to the CMakeLists.txt
files?

Paul Hughett