[Insight-developers] Re: CMakeList.txt changes

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:49:26 -0500

There should be no ../.. type of references in INCLUDE or LINK directories.
Include and Link commands in CMakeLists.txt file of a parent directory are
inherited by the one in a sub directory.   The top level CMakeLists.txt file
has the dl and pthread plus the numerics and itk common include and libraries.
All ITK applications will need numerics and common, so this is not a problem.
Only additional libraries/includes should be specified in the sub-directory CMakeLists.txt
files.

I will fix the CMakeLists.txt files and check them in.

-Bill