[Insight-developers] Re: CMakeList.txt changes

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:14:24 -0500

It is done, I checked them in.   I needed to change them
to get the out of source stuff to work.

I think that having Common and Numerics as default includes/libs
is the right way to go.   Are there any objections?
If so, I can always remove them.

-Bill