[Insight-developers] repository problems

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:57:06 -0500 (EST)

> I'm having trouble to access the repository,
>
> "cvs [diff aborte]: connect to public.kitware.com:2401 failed:
> Connection timed out"

Everything should be fine now.  I disabled all services on
public.kitware.com and unplugged the ethernet cord for a few minutes while
I moved the repository to a new hard drive.  The partition it was on had
reached 99% full.  The new partition is now only 12% full, so we should be
all set for a while.  The new partition is also mounted at the same
location where the old one was, so nothing has changed.

-Brad