[Insight-developers] vxl/v3p/netlib test error on Linux

Paul Hughett hughett@mercur.uphs.upenn.edu
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:33:22 -0500

Luis has written:

I'm getting the following error on Linux
(gcc 2.95.3):
/home/ibanez/src/Insight-Linux/Code/Numerics/vxl/../../../../Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/v3p/netlib/z_abs.c:11: undefined reference to `f__cabs'

On my Linux system, that particular symbol lives in /usr/lib/libf2c.a,
which is part of the f2c rpm, which is a Fortran-to-C conversion program;
I'm not sure how to get it for a Mandrake system but that should give
you a starting point at least.  In some incarnations of f2c, libf2c is
split into libF77.a and libI77.a; I would expect to see f__cabs in libF77.a.

Hope this helps.

Paul Hughett