[Insight-developers] vxl/v3p/netlib test error on Linux

Paul Hughett hughett@mercur.uphs.upenn.edu
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:49:21 -0500

I wrote:

> On my Linux system, that particular symbol lives in /usr/lib/libf2c.a,
> which is part of the f2c rpm, which is a Fortran-to-C conversion program;
> I'm not sure how to get it for a Mandrake system but that should give
> you a starting point at least.  In some incarnations of f2c, libf2c is
> split into libF77.a and libI77.a; I would expect to see f__cabs in libF77.a.

Um, disregard that.  I work on another programming project that uses
libf2c.a for Fortran/C compatibility, and I got it confused with Insight.
Everything I said is true but irrelevant; that's not the way that Insight
works.

Paul Hughett