[Insight-developers] Visual C++ project tutorial

Damion Shelton dmsst59+@pitt.edu
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:21:12 -0500

Hi all...

At Steve's request, I checked in a new tutorial file under
Insight/Documentation called VC_Custom_Projects. It describes the project
settings necessary to build a Visual C++ 6.0 project outside of the Insight
source tree. Please run through it if you have a chance and give me feedback
(particularly if there are errors!), as this sort of tutorial will be useful
to the participants in the alpha test. Thx.

-Damion-

                       Damion Shelton
                   University of Pittsburgh
               Department of Bioengineering