[Insight-developers] itkAffineTransformMeshFilter

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:47:12 -0500

I haven't looked at this yet... but I would expect that we would do shallow copies on the containers
as opposed to deep copies on the data.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:ibanez@cs.unc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 11:43 AM
To: insight-developers@public.kitware.com
Subject: [Insight-developers] itkAffineTransformMeshFilter

Hi,

There is a new MeshFilter checked in:

    AffineTransformMeshFilter.

It applies an AffineTransform to all the points of an input mesh.

So far, it is not passing the rest of the Mesh information
as (maybe) it should be expected to do.

What is the efficient way to pass the rest of the Mesh data ?

My Guess is that all the containers should be used to
transfer their data, something like:

outputMesh->m_PointDataContainer->Copy(
                       inputMesh->m_PointDataContainer->Begin()
                       inputMesh->m_PointDataContainer->End()       );

and the similar for :

    m_CellsContainer
    m_CellDataContainer
    m_CellLinksContainer

Is there an equivalen of Copy() in the containers like VectorContainer ?