[Insight-developers] Build Error @CMAKE_AR_ARGS@

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:10:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for quick reply.

I still got the same problem.
I ran cmake at the top level (out-source build on
cygwin) and also ran make rebuild_cache.

After that, I looked at the CMakeCache.txt file and
CMakeSystemConfig.cmake file. Neither of the files has
definition(?) about CMAKE_AR_ARGS variable.

In CMake source directory, I found the variable in
both files.

=====