[Insight-developers] mailing list archives / access

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:39:32 -0400

You can have your password re-mailed from this page:
Once that is done, you can see the archives, from a link on
the same page.   If the password does
not stick, then use Netscape, or up-grade your Internet explorer.
There is some sort of cookie bug with some versions of IE.

-Bill