[Insight-developers] blox / spatial function tests

Damion Shelton dmsst59+@pitt.edu
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:43:09 -0400

Hi...

I've added five new tests, listed below:

itkBloxBoundaryPointImageTest
itkBloxCoreAtomTest
itkDifferenceOfGaussiansGradientTest
itkFloodFillIteratorTest
itkSpatialFunctionTest

The last two will probably be the most interesting to developers outside of
our group, since they demonstrate the spatial function / conditional
iterator API. The itkFloodFillIteratorTest demonstrates how to "draw" a
geometric primitive (a sphere) in an existing image. Lydia: the
itkDifferenceOfGaussiansGradientTest demonstrates how to use the
GradientToMagnitudeImageFilter class - let me know if you encounter any
problems using it.

Also, I'm not sure at this point whether the spatial function API will be
changing post-alpha when the function hierarchy is revised, so comments on
the existing version would be much appreciated.

-Damion-