[Insight-developers] Dashboard

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:40:12 -0400

In addition, it would be good if people could look the purify results some.
http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Testing/HTML/TestingResults/Sites/kitware.deneb/WinNT-VC60-VC++60/200107261330/Purify.html

You can ignore the UMR errors for DName, and the MPL error in string, but any other
MLK (memory leaks) are most likely real.   It is too big a job for one person to wade through
all  the classes, but if people just focus on the classes they wrote, it should go quickly.

Also, there seem to be some classes in the repository without the itk copyright on them yet.

-Bill