[Insight-developers] itkNeighborhood and leaks

Joshua Cates cates@cs.utah.edu
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:21:48 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

The only MLK I see associated with itkNeighborhood is 96 bytes in
itkDiscreteGaussianImageFilterTest.  Are there other places that I am
overlooking?  Oddly, this leak does not appear in the Irix run.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah