[Insight-developers] Building GaussianFilter Example /MetaImageIO

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:12:26 -0400

Since MetaImage is in the Unsupported directory, I don't think it should
be turned on like that.   It could be with a similar use of variables
and the cache.

I think part of the problem is the Examples tree is a bit strange.
There is an Option build Examples, but once you turn that on, you
just get a new option for each individual Example.   I think that
is a bit much.  There should not be an option for each Example.

-Bill