[Insight-developers] ITK configure fails on Linux

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 12:06:58 -0400

I am cleaning up the Insight/Documentation directory. I've updated the CMake.pdf and CMake.rtf documents (CMake.doc was removed in favor of CMake.rtf because of some weird CVS problems.) I'll soon have updated instructions for building Insight in the InsightStart.doc.
Will