[Insight-developers] CMake Cable message

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:23:06 -0400 (EDT)

> "CMake Error: unknown CMake command
> CABLE_DEFINE_SETH:/usr/ibanez/src/Insight/Testing/Code/CMakeList.txt"
> "CMake Error: unknown CMake command

CABLE_OPEN_NAMESPACEH:/usr/ibanez/src/Insight/Testing/Code/CMakeList.txt"
> Any ideas ?
I removed all the old style CABLE commands from CMake.  All calls to them
have been removed from the Insight tree, so doing an update on that should
fix the problem.  I have merged my branch of Cable development into the
main trunk, and the old instantiation generator functionality has been
removed due to changes that were needed for the wrapper generation.  I
plan to put similar functionality into CMake (eventually).

-Brad