[Insight-developers] Fwd: ITK

Ross Whitaker whitaker@cs.utah.edu
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:09:14 -0600

Yes, I agree.  However, should we put together a set of guidelines for people.   In other words, should we inform them that the toolkit is built around a common software infrastructure, which they can have and use, and is not intended to be merely a repository for
segmentation-related code?

Regards,

Ross