[Insight-developers] changes to neighborhood base classes

Joshua Cates cates@cayenne.cs.utah.edu
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:46:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Bill,

Thanks.  I'm working on cleaning up some of the new warnings now.

Yes, the itkGradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.h/.txx should be in
BasicFilters.  I'll go ahead and move it.

Josh.
 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah