[Insight-developers] itkIndex signed -> unsigned

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 12:12:26 -0500

Hi,

I thought we had decided it would be best to keep itkIndex signed so
that we could check for <0 for termination of certain methods and so
that we can check offsets via subtraction and <0.

Stephen