[Insight-developers] Problems with CMake

Luis Ibanez ibanez@cs.unc.edu
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:52:36 -0500

Sorry, I forgot to tell that this is happening on WinNT,
I run the executable in the CMakeSetup project, but it
still doing the same.

It is unfortunate that the message is not very informative...

Parsing the repository I saw that CMakeList.txt files
should have an ending new line,  could that be related  ?

Should I make a clean checkout ?

-------