[Insight-developers] Problems with CMake

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:41:55 -0500 (EST)

Luis,

The problem is not immediately obvious from my new commands.  I have added
code to cmCommand that should produce a more descriptive error message in
the case of an empty message from a GetError() call.  If you can still
duplicate the problem, do a cvs update and try it again.

Thanks,
-Brad