[Insight-developers] itk::Mesh and Cell template parameters

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:25:57 -0500 (EST)

Hello, all:

Those of you working on development related to the Mesh class and its
Cells should note that I have renamed some template parameters.  The
second template parameter of the Mesh and Cell classes were called
"MeshType" and "CellType", but the classes that are passed to them are
simply full of typedefs and enums.  They play the role of "trait" classes,
so I have renamed the template parameters to "MeshTraits" and
"CellTraits".  The default trait classes "itk::DefaultStaticMeshType" and
"itk::DefaultDynamicMeshType" have been renamed accordingly.

If anyone has any code that used the old names (that isn't checked in),
you will have to update it to work with the new names.  Also, anyone who
has created additional trait classes should rename them accordingly as
well (MyMeshType -> MyMeshTraits).

-Brad