[Insight-developers] Depth of nested templates

Yinpeng Jin yj76@columbia.edu
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:57:40 -0500

yes, I agree, it should be a MeshToMeshFilter, which take input as mesh of
vertexCell and output as mesh of polygon.
but this is just a part of my segmentation class, i just want to keep it as
simple as possible. There is no point for me (for this particular algorithm)
to save the vertex into a mesh because I will be using them intensively, and
I feel it is more straighforward to just save the vertices into a
vector<Point> than into a mesh of vertexCell. otherwise, in order to
generate the Voronoi Diagram, I need to first generate a Mesh of vertex.
Sorry that I didn't take too much into accout of the whole architecture
orgnization, and quite frankly, I think our whole segmenation groups cannot
take care of this issue too much, since we didn't take part into the
development of the basic architecture and we are not really familar with
this issue.
So maybe in our future development, at least for our segmentation group, we
need to write down a brief proposal about what we are going to do, and the
architecture people can guide us with proper framework.
thanks,
Yinpeng