[Insight-developers] Iterators bypassing DataAccessor / ImageAdaptors

Joshua Cates cates@cayenne.cs.utah.edu
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:21:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi Luis,

OK.  I'll check in my test under the  Testing/../Common directory today.
I'll add a few more tests that use the new API, too.

There was some adaptor discussion at last Friday's TCON about how to
support both modes of access while minimizing complexity for developers
and users.  I don't believe any major conclusions were reached except that
the issue needs more study.  If you have some specific examples of how you
are using image adaptors with your algorithms, these would be good as a
reference for discussion.

Josh.
 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science