[Insight-developers] ICE / itkTranslationTransform

Lydia Ng lng@insightful.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:10:01 -0800

The problem seems to be related to one
describe by Brad in a previous posting.

// This version results in the INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR.
namespace N { class A {}; }
class B { void f(N::A); };
template <int V> class C {};  // ICE here, on the ">" after "int V".

In this case the problem seems to be with the definition of:
    std::ostream & PrintSelf(std::ostream &s) const;

in itkTranslationTransform.h

If you move above the definition of PrintSelf
up one the ICE goes away - since we are no longer in the above
situation. Definitely a compiler problem!

I have checked in the change to itkTranslationTransform.h
to see if how it goes in the continuous VC++ dashboard.

Lydia