[Insight-developers] where is CMAKE :: FIND_INCLUDE gone ?

Ken Martin ken.martin@kitware.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 08:32:58 -0400

Actually it wasn't removed by mistake. FIND_INCLUDE was deprecated about a
week ago. I removed it from the cmCommands file a few days after I
deprecated it. The replacement command is FIND_PATH. The deprecation error
indicates this but I should have left more time between deprecating it and
actually removing it so people would have a chance to see the error message.
I'll leave it in the list of commands for another week and hopefully in a
couple weeks everyone will have done an update and had a change to modify
any CmakeList.txt files.
Thanks
Ken
I take that back, it was removed by mistake, it should be fixed now.

-Bill