[Insight-developers] Web page preview and feedback; use the FAQ

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 12:28:24 -0400

Hi Folks-

I've cut some initial web pages. I'd like everybody to look at them and give feedback. Maybe we can talk about it on Friday's tcon as well.

Go to http://public.kitware.com/Insight

I'm mainly interested in:
1) the categories on the side bar...are there any missing
2) suggestions and volunteers for additional content
3) does it look okay on a variety of browsers
4) any other ideas

The content is sketchy right now...and the implementation of the pages will be refined with time.

The pages are available in CVS from InsightDocuments/Web if you are ambitious and would like to fix or extend them.

One final note: the Insight FAQ is running now (get to it from the new Web page link). I've added one entry regarding the "Rebuild All" problem in MSVC++. Please feel free to go wild and add other entries.

Will