[Fwd: [Insight-developers] proposal for ROI class]

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Fri, 11 May 2001 08:45:51 -0400

Hi,

I won't be able to make today's tcon (or next week).   I should be able
to attend consistently after June 1.

About the physicalObject base class - it is abstract.   An internal
representation type is not specified.   So, each object type can have
its own representation (implicit, explicit, list of points, centers and
radius for tubes, etc).   Maybe it should be extended to include an
iterator over the points in the object?

Anyway, just another option.