[Insight-developers] Doxygen main page & Grouping

Luis Ibanez ibanez@cs.unc.edu
Mon, 14 May 2001 09:59:31 -0400

Doxygen version is OK,
It was my mistake. The \defgroup command
has to be in an independent comment block

as:

/**
 * \defgroup  RegistrationAlgorithms Registration Algorithm
 */

It is working now, the Doxygen Main Page now
has as second item in the menu the option : "Modules"

The ones created by now are :

Algorithms
Segmentation
Registration

and some subclasses.
If you click on "Registration Algoritms" that will lead you
directly to the list of all the classes that used the command:

\ingroup RegistrationAlgorithms.

We can create as many hierarchies as we want.

-------

A Page with particular topics was also added. This is using
.dox as extension. It appears in the Main Page as "Related Pages".
The idea is to write there a complete description of particular
topics. For example: How to use the Registration Framework.

Given that this is done at Doxygen level, that will produce html
pages and latex files (then postscript and pdf).