[Insight-developers] Re: [vtk-developers] Re: [Cmake] RE: [Insight-developers] Changes toCMake

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 12:58:13 -0400

No, msdev does its own dependency building and caching.  It is not done
each time.   In fact, the dsp based builds are much faster than the nmake builds.

-Bill