[Insight-developers] Image dashboard errors

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:29:49 -0500 (EST)

Damion,

A couple of things that can help:

1) InputPointType and OutputPointType typedefs has to
   receive their types from the superclass (AffineTransform)
   in order to keep a consistant signature in the Transform()
   and Backtransform() methods with respect to the declarations
   made in the base class.

   That is:

    typedef Superclass::InputPointType  InputPointType;
    typedef Superclass::OutputPointType OutputPointType;

   These declarations were added, and the previous declarations
   were commented out (you may want to have a look at them).

2) The method BackTransform() and BackTransformPoint() should
   have both the same signature: receiving an OutputPointType
   and returning an InputPointType. BacktransformPoint() was
   reversed.

3) the C-casting style can rather be replaced by static_cast<>

These changed were made and checked in. The test itkRT3DTransform
is building on my Linux 2.2.18, gcc 2.95.2.

Luis