[Insight-developers] FLTK errors on windows : FLTK version ?

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:17:58 -0500

The first argument is the name of a source list not the name of a library.
The source list can be given to an ADD_LIBRARY command as its list of sources.
It works just like the VTK wrap tcl, java and python stuff.

-Bill