[Insight-developers] PhysicalObject & SpatialFunction

Celina Imielinska ci42@columbia.edu
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:03:29 -0500 (EST)

What about:

 ShapeObject

 this would be aligned with Jay Udupa's terminology

  object/object system

 where an object refers to a physical or conceptual object of study
(organ, pathological entity....), and the object system to a collection of
physical or conceptual objects...

 -Celina