[Insight-developers] error compiling ITK

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:19:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Two questions that could help us to understand what's wrong:

1) Are you using CMake for setting up the Makefiles ?
   Could you please describe the steps you followed before
   running 'make'

2) Are you building ITK in the same directory where you
   download de source (insource) or are you building it
   in another directory (outsource)  ?

Thanks,

Luis

--------

--
Luis Ibanez                                      CB#:   7060
Research Assistan Professor                      phone: (919) 843 5436